- Our process of floral preservation will take between 6-12 weeks. This includes 2-3 weeks of drying time in the silica, and the rest includes designing a layout and casting the dried florals in resin. Your reservation will come with 2 design options for the main centerpieces. We want to ensure the highest quality possible, and to do this takes time.
- I also accept flowers that have already been naturally dried. This will look different since the vibrancy of flowers will not be as bright because it has faded, but it will still be beautiful!
- During the drying process, it is normal for the flowers and greenery to have changed colors in the process. Different flowers and their colors dry differently. I cannot guarantee the color of the flowers after the drying process. Please take a look at my gallery to see the before and after of flowers for a good example.
- It is common for bubbles to remain in resin after curing. While we try to get out as many as we can, some bubbles might still appear in your piece and is a natural part of the resin process. The smaller the piece, such as our smaller accessories, the more bubbles will appear.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs of the bouquet, once preserved I will ship back for free.
- Booking a reservation is non-refundable.